Oklahoma City Plumber
Just as anywhere else, most people in Oklahoma City wait until the ceiling is wet or the toilet leaks, before they start searching for a plumber. However, it is best to look for someone before an emergency actually happens. Moreover, it is important that you know how to search for a professional.
- Ask a homeowner whom you know and you trust, to give you their opinion about which plumber you should choose. At one time or another, most homeowners have experienced the need to hire a plumber, and can give you valuable advice.
- Call a building contractor if you know one. Since builders deal with plumbers often and have well-formed opinions about the various ones they use, the quality of their work and the affordability of their rates.
- Another valuable source of information is the real estate salesperson who represented you when you bought your home. Real estate experts know which ones to recommend to their clients. Since most agents want to have you as a repeat customer, they will be glad to recommend a somebody to you.
- Unless you are calling after hours, do not leave your name and phone number on a their answering machine. You should also be careful if a child answers the phone. Most reputable plumbers who have been in business for some time, answer their own homes, or have a receptionist. Only in rural areas and small communities it is acceptable for them to work from home.
- Don’t be shy to ask about their license number, before the end of your phone conversation. If you are not quite comfortable doing this, tell him that you are going to make an insurance claim and that is a requirement.
- Ask for an estimate before the start of the project. Most good providers will give you a bid readily. The only exception is when the problem occurs withing a closed ceiling or wall. In this situation, they might be willing to give a firm quote until they sees the extent of the damage. If such is the situation, ask for the “worst-case scenario” rate.
- Before hiring a someone, consider his service warranty. Be wary, if he is not ready to guarantee his work for an acceptable time period. If they are good they always returns to fix an issue that resulted from their error.
In Oklahoma City someone who answers all of the above criteria, is Abba Disc0unt Plumbing and Water Heaters. We specialize in all areas of services, both residential and commercial. We are confident that you will appreciate our reliable, efficient and fast service.